"L-control" Lipiński i Marcinkowski Sp. J.
This offer has been developed based on our years of experience acquired (since 1997y.) in companies Emax Sygnity and L-control during the realization of automatic systems for internal transport and warehousing facilities in following projects:
- Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowe „Fota” Oddział w Łodzi – automotive spare parts warehouse – bin/carton conveyor system,
- Arvato Services Polska Oddział Bertelsmann Media Sp. z o. o. Komorniki – distribution center – 3 dispatch line for parcel and letters,
- Pabianickie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polfa SA – pharmaceutical industry – pallets logistic system (conveyors, lifts) with silo and 2 Dambach cranes,
- Ekoland Sp. z o. o. Tychy – comestible industry – pallet strap lift,
- Maspex Wadowice – comestible industry – pallet strap lift,
- Panopa Logistik Polska Sp. z o. o. Swarzędz – automotive industry – bins system with 3 Mustang cranes – cooperation with production car assemble line “just on time”,
- Koelner SA Wrocław - market warehouse – bins system with 4 Mustang cranes,
- Centrum Ekspedycyjno-Rozdzielcze Poczty Polskiej w Warszawie – sorting center of parcel and letters – Wonderware InTouch SCADA for NEC’s sorting machines.
- SoNa Sp. z o o. – frozen seafood pallet warehouse (-24 °C) - modernisation of control system from Siemens S5 to S7 CPU the Westfalia System hardware.
- Philips Lighting Poland S.A. Piła – lighting manufacturer – expansion of the production line of cooling system parts after heat treatment,
- Volkswagen Poznań Odlewnia - automotive industry – modernization of a part of the technological line that processes heads motor using Balluff components,
- TERG S.A. magazyn Media expert w Łodzi dostawcy sprzętu AGD oraz audiowizualnego – autonomous container transport system between the mezzanines with manual picking supply,
- TME Sp. z o. o. Łódź – wholesale electronic parts – bin conveyor system connecting 15 stations with automatic storage rack Magito by TGW,
- Sokołów S.A. Oddział w Kole – food industry – complete revitalization of automated high-bay warehouse (2500 pallet places), together with the modernization of 2 Hermes cranes including servo drives.
This gives you confidence that the used technologies are compatible with global trends in the development of automated logistics system and proven in numerous installations carried out by the said company. While this is a solid basis for new solutions targeted at the needs of the Client.